Stage Boxes

tolley1466

Hi All,

I've decided that I'm going to make a couple of sub-multicores and I'm trying to find a certain "type" of stage box. I would like it to be in the style of the first box pictured on this page (The Boxx LK by Sommer Cable) link. Unfortunatly Sommer don't make an unloaded version and the 12 in 12 out box and loaded it's about £450 which is a bit much.

I don't mind if the box would just have space for just 12 connectors instead of 24. However I don't want a box like the second box pictured (The Boxx). Reason for this is because I like the slim design of The Boxx LK and would fit nicely in a flightcase without taking up much space.

I've looked at the Neutrik offerings but I don't think there's enough space for a multipin at the end of the box and also the Whirlwind Cable Medusa Mini series but would cost a lot to import it to the UK.

If anybody knows where I could get any stage boxes like this (in the UK) could you please suggest them?

Thanks

Hi All,

I've decided that I'm going to make a couple of sub-multicores and I'm trying to find a certain "type" of stage box. I would like it to be in the style of the first box pictured on this page (The Boxx LK by Sommer Cable) link. Unfortunatly Sommer don't make an unloaded version and the 12 in 12 out box and loaded it's about £450 which is a bit much.

I don't mind if the box would just have space for just 12 connectors instead of 24. However I don't want a box like the second box pictured (The Boxx). Reason for this is because I like the slim design of The Boxx LK and would fit nicely in a flightcase without taking up much space.

I've looked at the Neutrik offerings but I don't think there's enough space for a multipin at the end of the box and also the Whirlwind Cable Medusa Mini series but would cost a lot to import it to the UK.

If anybody knows where I could get any stage boxes like this (in the UK) could you please suggest them?

Thanks

These guys http://www.bryant-un...s_overview.html make great metalwork and may have something suitable or will build to your spec.

Archived