Logic 10

lightbulb789

We found an old piece of equipment under our stage today. It's called Logic 10, It has a series of buttons 1-10 1 being master and the other 9 being slave. Also it has an Auto, Flash, Memory, and another one (forgotten what it was)

Does any one know what it is. Ive searched 'Logic 10' In Google and nothing has came up.

Thanks

Adam.

• 4 years later...
We found an old piece of equipment under our stage today. It's called Logic 10, It has a series of buttons 1-10 1 being master and the other 9 being slave. Also it has an Auto, Flash, Memory, and another one (forgotten what it was)

Does any one know what it is. Ive searched 'Logic 10' In Google and nothing has came up.

Thanks

Adam.

hihi its a logic 10 light controller made by njd obsolete now I used to have two of these for my disco in fact I am looking to by one so if you find you have no use for it let me know I will be happy to purchase it from you hope to hear from you

Archived