intermittent UPL error code Mac 250Wash

Spyker

right.. now I've got your attention with that title... has anyone experienced an intermittent UPL error code on a Martin Mac 250 Wash... ? Cant find any reference it in any Martin documentation.. and having googled it- I doubt its the Unión del Pueblo Leonés or the universal probe library... [that last one sounds a worry]

I'm sat in a tech- with one running this code, any help/ info would be most welcome...

Cheers....

Moderation: While "if I hadnt have seen it myself- I wouldnt have believed it myself" may well have been a good way to get people to read the topic, it also means many people would also not bother it read it at all - so Ihave given it a sensible title that could attract the attention of people who could know? It also means people searcing for help on this fixture can use the search function if/when they have a similar fault in the future.

could the error code be 7dn instead?

unless I've developed a massive eye problem... afraid not... its got a spinny hyphen after it... pretty.. but pretty annoying!!! any other ideas matey?

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

could the error code be 7dn instead?

unless I've developed a massive eye problem... afraid not... its got a spinny hyphen after it... pretty.. but pretty annoying!!! any other ideas matey?

apparently its about updating the software.... for those of you who may have this prob too....

Archived