LS9 User Key

MarkBarl

I have found, when using the LS9-32 with a user key loaded up from USB stick, if I remove the USB stick the desk will automatically revert to guest. Is this what everyone else finds and what do you think about it?

That is correct. The USB stick acts as a key to unlock whatever privileges the user has.

I have found, when using the LS9-32 with a user key loaded up from USB stick, if I remove the USB stick the desk will automatically revert to guest. Is this what everyone else finds and what do you think about it?

That is correct. The USB stick acts as a key to unlock whatever privileges the user has.

But when the custom user keys and custom fader layer settings are included in the user key, I find this to potentially be a real problem. If you had music or SFX on more than 1 key, as soon as you take it out, your custom settings are wiped out.

Archived