Blue Wave Sound

tolley1466

Hi all,

I've been trying to get onto Blue Wave Sound's website to enquire about some stuff on their ex-hire pdf but when I try to go to their home page it's just a blank page.

Does anybody know if the company is still running etc? I'll give them a call tomorrow but just wondering if any body knows anything. Could just be a fault on the website!

Thanks

Ive heard that Blue Wave have gone bust or have def ceased trading..I went for a job with them a couple of years ago and they were def on the way up as a company back then.. It was Dave who I was dealing with, and was a member on this forum who posted quite a bit.

Consequently..have just found this ebay listing:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Midas-XL3-40-Channel...=item5888e4095f

Which contains:

This item is part of the hire stock of a sound company that has now closed

And the contact at the bottom is Dave Raeburn. Hopefully this should answer your question.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, just a quick update in response to tolley's post.

We stopped trading as a hire company a short while ago although we still have our premises in Oxfordshire. The remaining gear is being disposed of via eBay for the smaller bits and the usual brokers for the high value stuff.

If you are interested in anything we had advertised then I have a list of kit that is for sale - there's quite a bit still available as we're taking our time to go through everything. Drop me an email at david@bluewavesound.com and I'll be happy to help.

All the best,

Dave.

Archived