Pulsar Chroma-Q colour blocks with strand 520i

redraven

Hi I am working with a strand 520i and Pulsar Chroma Q colour blocks with a 5way controler.

But I cant find them in stands fixture libary, Just downloaded the newest 1 today.

Can any one help?

either with a link to a list of pulsar libry fixtures for strand or one for the colour blocks them selves. thank you

If you run the controller in mode 3, 6 or 9 you can get away with any 3ch RGB fixture, for example JTE Pixelpar.

Mode 3 is 5x4 RGB cell consecutive (individual cells).

Mode 6 is 5xRGB cell (whole blocks)

Mode 9 is 1xRGB (all 5 blocks)

If you run the controller in mode 3, 6 or 9 you can get away with any 3ch RGB fixture, for example JTE Pixelpar.

Mode 3 is 5x4 RGB cell consecutive (individual cells).

Mode 6 is 5xRGB cell (whole blocks)

Mode 9 is 1xRGB (all 5 blocks)

OK im still Stuck I have tryed putting in the Thomas Pixel Fixtures into the libary and patching those in but no joy there.

I have also tryed to make my own fixture with just RGB in But that has not worked either.

I have only ever used macs with this desk before so have never had any problems.

If anyone out there has ever made a fixture to add to the libary for these or one that would work with these I would be very greatful if you could send me it.

As im really getting stuck now and I start rigging and programming on sunday so need to get them working ASAP

Help..

Oh and I have tryd them in all 3 modes and still no joy

You can make profiles really easy on the desk.

Just have the manual for the lights with you and work out the best way to describe each channel.

Also what fixtures do you have as you seem to be confusing two different companies.

Rob Hallidays Strand guide is very helpful for that you can get it off the strand website!

Archived