Acme / Prolight

ladyjayne

Yeah got that far myself actually tyvm, no phone numbers though, which is what I'm after, they're a bit harder to find!

Ah, you didn't mention you were looking for a phone number in your OP, just contact details. There are contact emails for the main people there at http://prolight.co.uk/contact-us, which are always worth a try. It's possible that you'll get a faster reply that way than waiting to find a phone number!

Yorkie: I agree. I thought companies had to stick that info on their websites if they had one.

The companies house returns: http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/1574bbe7...fa1/compdetails which gives a registered address. As for a phone number, who knows!

use the contact page and email Geoff, hes the man!

I dont know about the legal side of things, but I guess if theres no address, it stops end users sending goods back without proper authorisation

and without a phone number, it stops end users calling up making enquiries and looking for technical assistance

remember this is fairly low end gear they sell and they do have a HUGE dealer network to contact first

I dont know about the legal side of things, but I guess if theres no address, it stops end users sending goods back without proper authorisation and without a phone number, it stops end users calling up making enquiries and looking for assistance

remember this is fairly low end gear they sell and they do have a HUGE dealer network to contact first

Prolight are something of a rarity - they actually support their dealers and are choosy about who they supply directly. I find this far preferable to some other "trade distributors" who will sell direct to DJs, schools, etc.

The OP might get on better by contacting their local Prolight dealer - you won't get the parts any cheaper by going direct.

As jesseradatti pointed out ACME fall under the same umbrella of companies as iSolution, Prolight and I think JB Systems. Their guy I get all their technical data from might be able to provide me with a decent set of details for you to chase up. I'll give him an email when I get into work this morning...

Archived