Highend Showpix

Grum

I've tried my usual suppliers (PRG, Siyan and Bandit) but haven't had any joy. Just thought I'd ask on here seeing as I can't phone any companies on a Sunday.

Does anybody know a company that carries the Highend Showpix? I need to hire between 6 and 12 from the end of this month until the end of August.

Any help greatly appreciated

I was told Neg have about 16 of them, I only found out via someone else as it is not listed on their website. I may have been miss informed, but worth a call anyway. Failing that give Mark Leahy a call, he is the European Sales manager for HES, he will know of others. http://www.highend.com/contactus/worldwide_offices/

Hope that helps,

IIRC Procon (now PRG) had/have some.. is there no chance of them shipping them over to the UK from whichever of they're many locations they could be at?

Another thought, bit of a shocker I know.. Whitelight. A colleague of mine (an occasional freelance for them) claims he saw a few in the warehouse not long ago.

Do let us know if you have any luck finding any/from who, could be useful to know in the future.

T

Having spoken to Mark at Highend I now know that nobody currently carries either the showpix or the studiopix in stock in the UK.

I'm now seriously looking at purchasing half a dozen. Anyone interested in hiring them after August????

I'm now seriously looking at purchasing half a dozen. Anyone interested in hiring them after August????

Depends on the price. But I have wanted them a few times in the past. However I could only hire for a few weeks per year...

I do know of an american company who has a stock of them, maybe you would consider shipping them over?

Thanks,

I would have thought shipping from mainland Europe would be cheaper if considering that option. I can give you a contact for an excellent company in Hungary but surely there's someone closer? For that length hire period it might be more cost effective to ship in rather than purchase.

Archived