Wyg Issue

the kid

Afternoon all,

I am going just a little crazy trying to work out something I feel is very simple.

I am trying to draw some cloth in to wyg however when I create a surface I can only get it to work in one plane.

I need to hang the cloth at an angle from a roof (4m) to a flat (2m) but the flat is about 3m away.

I can create in all orentations but as soon as I start to angle it it goes all wrong and ends up looking like some modern art.

Anyideas?

I have looked at roatating it but doing this means its too short for the distance.

Thanks

Afternoon all,

I am going just a little crazy trying to work out something I feel is very simple.

I am trying to draw some cloth in to wyg however when I create a surface I can only get it to work in one plane.

I need to hang the cloth at an angle from a roof (4m) to a flat (2m) but the flat is about 3m away.

I can create in all orentations but as soon as I start to angle it it goes all wrong and ends up looking like some modern art.

Anyideas?

I have looked at roatating it but doing this means its too short for the distance.

Thanks

Draw a line in plan view and extrude it to the correct distance, then go to side elevation view (or whatever view is required) then rotate to the desired angle. Wyg like other packages works to real size not scale so if it does not fit correctly in Wyg something is wrong and it won't fit in real life.

Archived