Compulite DMX512 - 54 convertor

dan slv-tech

Hi people,

Ive got a compulite dMx512 - DMX54 convertor sitting around, I know what it does (I think) and would like to sell it on, anyone know who uses/used DMX54 as a protocol? this would hopefully help me to sell it to a more wider range of people.

Its immaculate condition, Id imagine its because some retentive company decided to use a weird and wonderful format that no one else uses, hence the birth of this convertor.

I know little bout lighting being a noise boy.

any help appreicated.

thanks

Hi people,

Ive got a compulite dMx512 - DMX54 convertor sitting around, I know what it does (I think) and would like to sell it on, anyone know who uses/used DMX54 as a protocol? this would hopefully help me to sell it to a more wider range of people.

Its immaculate condition, Id imagine its because some retentive company decided to use a weird and wonderful format that no one else uses, hence the birth of this convertor.

I know little bout lighting being a noise boy.

any help appreicated.

thanks

Hi

If you give us a call or e-mail me your details we can possibly find you a buyer as we sell these units quite often. D54 is not as rare as you might think, is the old Strand format, this unit enables DMX desks to control D54 units, you can also get it the other way around and control DMX units with a D54 desk.

Regards

Tin

Archived