LX Tape V Re Usable Cable Ties

djtom29

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For coiling all my cables I use a length of cotton string generously cut.

Bi-degradable, reusable, no sticky residue, and can be joined together to hold cable to truss, and bar-end.

Cheap as well.. ... :g:

Regards

John Mac.

Came across something which someone was calling a dutch band, basically a bit of rubber with a wooden toggle. Good idea environment wise. Just dont like the idea of having to carry 20 in a pocket rather than one roll of tape.

Guest lightnix
Came across something which someone was calling a dutch band, basically a bit of rubber with a wooden toggle. Good idea environment wise...

You mean like this? :) (Not heard them called that before, though - thanks).

...Just dont like the idea of having to carry 20 in a pocket rather than one roll of tape.

Just wear them up your arms; or have a bucket on a rope, that can be loaded up with them by your ground man and hauled up to where you're working :g:

Yeah sounds pretty much like the same thing not sure where the whole dutch thing comes from...I persume they use them a lot in Holland?!?! I think a step in the right direction would be using this kind of thing for storing cable. Lets face it your up a ladder with several runs of soca. A quick bish bash bosh with a bit of LX will do me fine!

Came across something which someone was calling a dutch band, basically a bit of rubber with a wooden toggle. Good idea environment wise...

You mean like this? :) (Not heard them called that before, though - thanks).

...Just dont like the idea of having to carry 20 in a pocket rather than one roll of tape.

Just wear them up your arms; or have a bucket on a rope, that can be loaded up with them by your ground man and hauled up to where you're working :g:

Archived