Powder Coated Back Boxes & Fascia plates

chrismca09

Hi, looking for a company that could provide/make custom black powder coated back boxes and fascia plates for audio signal and DMX needed for an install and need to be black! I need 2 boxes, both with 1 x male 3 pin XLR, 1 x female 3 pin XLR, 1 x 4 pin male, 1 x 4 pin female and 1 x 5 pin female - I know you can get the d cut out fascia plates, just struggling to find a back box to fit. any ideas on where I can find these?

thanks in advance.

I can highly recommend Andolite, they will custom manufacture anything and there metal working is exceptional, never had a problem with any of there work. We've always issued them with CAD files however you should just be able to call them up and explain what you want and they will draft up a plan for you.

Cheers

Dan

Bryant Broadcast http://www.bryant-broadcast.co.uk/ also make custom termination panels, etc to a high standard.

I think Bryant gobbled up IPK (Ian P. Kinloch) engineering, and IPK have done great metalwork for me, so if it is indeed true these companies are one and the same then I would heartily second that recommendation.

Hi, looking for a company that could provide/make custom black powder coated back boxes and fascia plates for audio signal and DMX needed for an install and need to be black! I need 2 boxes, both with 1 x male 3 pin XLR, 1 x female 3 pin XLR, 1 x 4 pin male, 1 x 4 pin female and 1 x 5 pin female - I know you can get the d cut out fascia plates, just struggling to find a back box to fit. any ideas on where I can find these?

thanks in advance.

Hi,

AC can provide these, made to your specification - please call on 0113 255 7666.

Just a thought - Penn make a bunch of modular metal bits and pieces that can be assembled into many styles and configurations of box with all the standard holes available. And they are black. And probably (still) available from CPC.

Archived