Sneak Peak at Martins Offerings at ProLight + Sound

isquint

Because I love the Blue Room, I wanted to give you guys first glance at something that was sent to me last night from Martin. It will be going up on my site this morning. Hope you enjoy it! :)

So Martin have made a modern day spark top?

FYI.... the modern day spark top would be the Vector Violet. They were originally going to call it the Spector for obvious reasons... but settled it in the Vector family instead. Same physical size as a spark but all the power of Vector :)

http://www.compulite.com/index.php?page_id=374

I don’t think Maxxyz modules come close to a spark, its features, size or price.

Best Regards,

My flippant remark on the look of the design wasn't an invitation for a sales pitch, but thanks for pointing that out. Does everybody know you work for the distributor of compulite products? Whilst the vector is a very capable desk, the spark has to rate as one of my least favorite desks, purely for the syntax. When looking for a button to create a chase why is it labeled Hard and Soft, not chase? I also shouldn't go into whether it is morally wrong to buy products from a country that is engaged in a situation as Israel's occupation of Palestine, so I wont.

I agree, it was a bit vague, the desk in the video looked a bit like the congo I thought...

Really?? I don't think it looked like the Congo at all... if you look at Martins recent news and product release's you should quickly realise what it is.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the video, isquint :up:

It would be even better if they made one that told us something :)

No problem, that's what I am here for. As for more info... Check with me tomorrow. :)

Interesting to see they've gone for LCD buttons for selecting attributes, but not under submasters \ playbacks \ <insert manufacturers random term of choice here>, as far as I can make out from the video.

Archived