LX Hire Lincolnshire

Dodgecaliber

Hi all,

Not from the area, however I need to get in touch with LX hire firms in the East Mids.

Lots and lots of PARS, moving lights, blinders, touring dimmers and an Avo desk are the prefered choice.

I must stress the kit needs to be powerful! 1k or above for pars and 700w or above for moving lights.

If anyone has any suggestions for who has this kit please get in touch!

Dodge

I'm from Lincolnshire, whenever I needed to hire in a decent amount of kit I tended to go to Viking Stage Lighting: www.vikingstagelighting.co.uk

They aren't in Lincolnshire, if you're in Southern Lincolnshire then they're a reasonable distance away. Northern may be pushing it depending how much you can spend on delivery/transport.

They were always very helpful, and I'm pretty sure they've got the gear that you're after.

Tim

I'm not from Lincolnshire so cant comment on the locality of the company.

However, If the transport costs are feasable then I can highly reccomend Viking Stage Lighting as a company to hire from. We recently have hired steeldeck legs and a low fog machine from them and they were really nice guys to deal with. I would definatly use them again.

I cant reallyy offer any more advice aside that though.

James

We'd be happy to supply you with a quote, although not based in Lincolnshire we are based in Peterborough which is not a million miles away, particularly if you're in south Lincolnshire. We're able to supply all that you've asked for.

Although we're now officially closed for Christmas if you need a quote urgently feel free to drop me a PM or email.

I'm based in lincoln myself, and have previously used panda hire in nottingham, nottoo far away. They were very good, and might have what you need.

http://www.pandahire.co.uk

I'm certain they could supply what you needed! However when you're as far south as Long Eaton there are a few other options also, however it all depends on how far away you are willing to consider.

Archived