NEED HELP ASAP! I NEED VID CONTENT!

Munro

I am working on a show this year, it is a music show with many different acts. I am in desperate need of some video content. I could really do with christmas stuff as that is what the director wants for most of the acts. Any other content us still welcome however.

My other question is how to run it. The best option I have seen so far is visual jockey, as it does the job and is free. Can anyone recommend anything else?

Frogg

I am working on a show this year, it is a music show with many different acts. I am in desperate need of some video content. I could really do with christmas stuff as that is what the director wants for most of the acts. Any other content us still welcome however.

My other question is how to run it. The best option I have seen so far is visual jockey, as it does the job and is free. Can anyone recommend anything else?

Frogg

Hey!

Try this site it is a really good site with lots of free vid =)

Movie Tools

also tro search google or similar and you will find :blink:

Good luck!

Visual Jockey is fantastic you just need a day to really understand it, and lay it out how you want it, I have changed things on it so to change transitions I press space, and to change visuals I press right.

I do suggest you visit the visual jockey forum, they are very good over there I have had issues and asked and had a answer within a day, well an answer and a VJ file that someone had created for me to use.

I would say feel free to PM me but I only JUST know it and not total certain of using it.

On the other had screen monkey had me going MAD I hated it.

Archived