Canford TecPro Compatible Beltpack Design

Ben Langfeld

I remember a few years ago, likely on this forum, falling across a circuit design for a TecPro compatible beltpack. I now have an actual requirement for said design and can't for google's sake find it. Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to find this design?

I remember a few years ago, likely on this forum, falling across a circuit design for a TecPro compatible beltpack. I now have an actual requirement for said design and can't for google's sake find it. Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to find this design?

I believe there was something about it in these forum posts

I think you are probably referring to ComClone2, but several people here (including myself) failed to get it working satisfactorily. If you can then please let us know how. One thing to be aware of is that it is designed to be used with a cheap electret mic and the preamp gain probably needs to be changed and R30 removed.

Archived