ENTTEC Wings with Chamsys software

Tss

Hello!

sorry for bad english

I have many quastions

1 how many enttec usb DMX pro interfaces I can connect to my PC with chamsys soft?

2 how working chamsys soft with enttec prog and play wings? it's ok or with bugs?

3 if it's working good,how many playback wings I can connect to PC with this soft?

Thanks!

1 how many enttec usb DMX pro interfaces I can connect to my PC with chamsys soft?

1,it only allows you to use universe 1 with 3rd party dongles ,well apart from artnet I believe

2 how working chamsys soft with enttec prog and play wings? it's ok or with bugs?

3 if it's working good,how many playback wings I can connect to PC with this soft?

only the chamsys wings will work with software,they got to make some money somehow

Hi Tss,

The MagicQ software supports one Enttec Pro interface on the first universe, however you can use the Enttec ODE Artnet-Ethernet converters to access further universes over Art-Net - the software supports 18 universes of Art-Net without you having to pay us anything for it!

Because we give the software away for free, unfortunately you can only use our fader wings with it - as themadhippy says, we need to make our money somewhere! You can connect a mixture of PC Wings and Extra/Playback/Execute wings to the software to access up to 202 playbacks in total, each with 200 pages so more than enough room for cue stacks!

Regards,

Matt

ChamSys Ltd

Archived