Zero88 Sirius 24 Keys

andrewg112

Hi,

My school have a Zero88 Sirius 24, which is never really used apart fromt he big school productions. When we came to get it set up for one of our rehersals, we couldnt do anything becuase the key to move it into different modes has done a dissapearing act! Does anyone kow where I can get a key for this??

Thanks,

Andy

Hi,

My school have a Zero88 Sirius 24, which is never really used apart fromt he big school productions. When we came to get it set up for one of our rehersals, we couldnt do anything becuase the key to move it into different modes has done a dissapearing act! Does anyone kow where I can get a key for this??

Thanks,

Andy

I have a zero 88 sirus key, I would be happy to get one cut for your school that is as long as the key for the 48 way is the same as for the 24 way. Regards Roy

• 3 years later...
The original key is a Lowe and Fletcher no 85000, you should be able to order one from any place that can make them from the code, this listing on ebay includes the code in it's ranges: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-LOWE-FLETCHER-FILING-CABINET-KEYS-CUT-TO-CODE-WITH-FREE-P-P-/170998502408?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Door_Accessories_LE&hash=item27d04e1408

Archived