LED PIXELPAR NOT WORKING BY PROEL MH1 LIGHTING CONTROL

ronmainit

Sir, I ask about why not working my led pexilpar lights to my lighting mixer Proel mh1, I can't understand, when I go to fixtures to set the addressing and brand of lights, the fixtures of led par is not there. what can I do, they need to download the software of the led pixelpar for the proel console. I hope you understand and give me a answer thank you. ronmainit

Interestingly I Googled for the 'Proel MH1' and got this very thread as the first result even though you only just posted this a few hours ago!

When I finally found something (and it's very difficult as, according to Proel's webiste, their boards are called "Professional DMX Lighting Controller" rather than "MH1" and there's no search facility on their site) it seemed to say that the fixture selections are editable. This would mean that you can find another LED Par on there, or indeed anything at all, and edit it to the specification given in the PixelPar manual. Reading both manuals should help and with a bit of "trial and error" you should eventually get there.

Good luck!

Archived