Behringer UK distributor.

louderaudioproductions

:) Behringer equipment can be purchased from a variety of sources however they do not have a UK service centre. I have a Xenyx 1222FX which died on me in April. I contacted the then service agent in Cheshire who told me they no longer deal with Behringer. I have since contacted Behringer direct 3 times and I was eventually (August) told to send the unit to their German service agent who's website is wholly in German. My desk is still in its box where it will stay until there is a UK service agent. I am now in the process of replacing all my 15+ Behringer units with other brands. I have Allen and Heath, Soundcraft and Yamaha mixers for which I have found excellent support.

:) Behringer equipment can be purchased from a variety of sources however they do not have a UK service centre. I have a Xenyx 1222FX which died on me in April. I contacted the then service agent in Cheshire who told me they no longer deal with Behringer. I have since contacted Behringer direct 3 times and I was eventually (August) told to send the unit to their German service agent who's website is wholly in German. My desk is still in its box where it will stay until there is a UK service agent. I am now in the process of replacing all my 15+ Behringer units with other brands. I have Allen and Heath, Soundcraft and Yamaha mixers for which I have found excellent support.

And there endeth the lesson. Cheap goods = cheap service and support! The choice is yours.

(Guess which side of the Behringer debate I'm on...?)

Archived