food props

Tosh

Hi all. Doing a show at the moment that requires a lot of food eaten and drunk every show. We haven't really got the budget to buy it all every day. Someone told me about food vouchers from the supermarkets but I keep getting passed around from customer service to HR etc. IT needs to be Tesco as the food is a lot of Tesco own products. Any ideas exactly who I need to phone or has anyone done this and has contacts? any help much appreciated.

Take care! I'm half thinking of Tesco being displeased if you show them in a bad way regardless, (can you trump their solicitors!) It could take a LONG while to find the right person who could determine whether your performance is acceptable to them and IF they approve from the TOP then you could get free product placement items, If they don't approve you could get a date in civil court for big money.

Archived