Jump to content


robert morley

Recommended Posts

HI all,

Last year I used some flame paste/gel but cant remember what it was called or where I got it from. (mental block).


It's not the Lemaitre stuff, Its thicker and brown (reminds me of potted meat).

it comes in a paint tin with a yellow lable.

does anyone know what it is called, the manufacture and Who sell's it in the uk kind of need it on thursday or before.


Thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.