JTE Circular Truss

niclights

Can anyone tell me whether a JTE circle dia is outer or inner (or mid!). Specifically 6m A-type. I can only find reference to 12" on their site which suggests outer, so I'm currently basing on that. Need to get my drawings accurate. I've mailed hire co. also but thought I'd ask. Might be useful for others and all that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nic

The dimensions of the A type truss circle I am working with at the moment are 5m external diameter if that is any use.

looking at the date you probably have an answer by now, Ive been to busy to visit much over the last few weeks

Cheers

Leo

Hi Leo,

Thanks for the reply. Actually I haven't yet. Drawings are complete based on 6m external but my contact at hire co. is away until Monday. The reason I wanted to get it right is that I am looking to have a straight piece run through the middle linked via corner blocks and want to know the required length.

Unfortunately it's hard to say from your truss since it depends on how it is actually listed ie. 5m external = 4m internal.

Still, I'm sure it will be fine. Thanks for taking the time anyway. I'll post when I know for anyone else who finds themselves unsure!

JTE dont make A Type truss. A Type is unique to PRG/LSD and was made for them only. What you weither are looking at is Supertruss if it has lugs and pin connections or GP is it is bolt together.

If it is a standard off the shelf circle then JTE will have a cad block of it readily to hand give them a call.

Archived