Jump to content

which gobo?


Recommended Posts

I'm looking to create a spaceflower effect on a budget. I plan to use wide beam profiles and just stick gobos in them. It doesn't have to cut through much other light as it is a solo number with just a follow spot and a dim wash from some LED's.

The question is do I want a gobo that will create many smaller beams (like "78441" from dha) or one that will create fewer but bigger beams of light (like 78455).



Thanks in advance

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.