Abstract VR8

bobby2000

Hi there,

I just did a quick google and there was a guy on Speakerplans forum asking whether 4 for £200 was a good price, start of this year. He bought them. If you are thinking of letting yours go for anything like that price let me know.

Cheers,

Billy

Ps. Are these the ones that you got given, ie, the ones you weren't sure what they were? (In a previous posting). Which leads me to the next question, If you didn't know what they are, how do you know that they're working properly?

Hi there,

I just did a quick google and there was a guy on Speakerplans forum asking whether 4 for £200 was a good price, start of this year. He bought them. If you are thinking of letting yours go for anything like that price let me know.

Cheers,

Billy

Ps. Are these the ones that you got given, ie, the ones you weren't sure what they were? (In a previous posting). Which leads me to the next question, If you didn't know what they are, how do you know that they're working properly?

Hiya billy, these were the ones, I wasn't short of make as I hadn't been able to visit the storerooms, however I have personally checked each of them seperately this morning and have ensured they all work. There are also 4 others, only info on those is that they're "Genius Next Series". They're very similiar to the VR8's. None are supplied with power leads however they're very generic leads, and obviously so are the DMX leads.

I'd be happy to sell them either all for a job lot at £800 or The VR8's for £80 a piece and the others for £40 a piece. I've just had these prices given by a theatre company who bought a few a couple of months ago. If anyone have any offers for these then fantastic. All money is going to our charity which helps over 1000 young people a month develop theatre skills! The money from these sales will go towards buying some more basic PAR lights so if anyone has any of these for sale then that would be great!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi there,

Cheers,

Billy

Hiya billy, these were the ones, I wasn't short of make as I hadn't been able to visit the storerooms, however I have personally checked each of them seperately this morning and have ensured they all work. There are also 4 others, only info on those is that they're "Genius Next Series". They're very similiar to the VR8's. None are supplied with power leads however they're very generic leads, and obviously so are the DMX leads.

I'd be happy to sell them either all for a job lot at £800 or The VR8's for £80 a piece and the others for £40 a piece. I've just had these prices given by a theatre company who bought a few a couple of months ago. If anyone have any offers for these then fantastic. All money is going to our charity which helps over 1000 young people a month develop theatre skills! The money from these sales will go towards buying some more basic PAR lights so if anyone has any of these for sale then that would be great!

I would certainly be interested please get intouch and we can talk further

sales@nightair.co.uk

Archived