Toplite

michael

• 2 years later...

Probs a bit late now, but I bought two today, good quality for small venues defo not for commercial theatre.... im just having trouble controlling them using the pro136 :S

I was looking at a website earlier that sold Merlin-B moving heads has anyone had any experiances with these moving heads they have rotating gobos and seperate colour wheels but are they good quality.

Here is the address to website.... http://www.terralec.co.uk/dmx_effects_ligh...ck/27111_p.html

Probs a bit late now, but I bought two today, good quality for small venues defo not for commercial theatre.... im just having trouble controlling them using the pro136 :S

Is this post requesting help with your '' trouble controlling them using the pro136'' or just a response to a thread started two years ago? Not being funny, I'm just curious as im not sure people would pick up on if help is what you require :)

Both really ** laughs out loud **.

Is this post requesting help with your '' trouble controlling them using the pro136'' or just a response to a thread started two years ago? Not being funny, I'm just curious as im not sure people would pick up on if help is what you require :)

Is this the lighting desk your using? Are the usual thing such as: terminating the DMX line, checking correct cables are being used etc, in check?

What problems are you having? Are they responding? Are they acting strangely?

Sorry if the things mentioned are basic, your profile doesn't say much about you!

All the best, Tom.

I have all the basic knowledge, the joystick doesnt seem to do anything, im having trouble playing back fixture chases... the manual is a load of ****

Is this the lighting desk your using? Are the usual thing such as: terminating the DMX line, checking correct cables are being used etc, in check?

What problems are you having? Are they responding? Are they acting strangely?

Sorry if the things mentioned are basic, your profile doesn't say much about you!

All the best, Tom.

Archived