Canvas Sheeting

hey

I've been asked to find some canvas for some drop downs either side of the stage....

the sizes I require are 5ft wide by 35ft long. I need two of these and they nees to be blank.

I've been looking all morning and the only websites I can find are from america and we would like to use them as a last resort....

any ideas or experiences of companys.

cheers

Derrick :P

w/robe

cheers for quick reply.

umm not too sure on the flame retardent. I'd say no as we arn't going to be using any pyros etcs. but if that changes we have flame retardant spray so can change it.

my postcode is TA6 4PP, which is bridgwater , somerset.

cheers

Derrick

...or try J C Joels. Either of them will do 60" wide.

It may be worth finding out about flame retardancy before you buy, most place insist on it, as the time, mess and cost of spraying it all could be avoided.

From my recent ordering with Whaleys they seem to put flame retarded as standard.

Whaleys

Joels

McDougalls

Promptside

Gerriets

These are the main suppliers of canvas & all other stage textiles in the UK. Google for their contact details. You should have no problem.

...or try J C Joels. Either of them will do 60" wide.

I just want to say I called up JCJoel (well our area rep) for our upcoming show. The efficiency and ease of dealing with them, as well as the price, which included VAT and delivery, was less than Whaleys which didn't, means I will be using them again in the future.

Archived