Minimum load Strand ACT6+

Stefan_i_motala

Hello !

I have Strand ACT6+ dimmers. Does anyone know what the minimum load is to each channel ? I whant to connect PAR38 LED lamps to the dimmer . I hawe found LED bulbs that is dimmable and the manufacture say that the dimmers must handel low loads 1-3W to work. Can Strand ACT6+ do that ? Anyone that knows or have tryed ?

Stefan Johansson

www.scenljus.com

Hello !

I have Strand ACT6+ dimmers. Does anyone know what the minimum load is to each channel ? I whant to connect PAR38 LED lamps to the dimmer . I hawe found LED bulbs that is dimmable and the manufacture say that the dimmers must handel low loads 1-3W to work. Can Strand ACT6+ do that ? Anyone that knows or have tryed ?

Stefan Johansson

www.scenljus.com

According to the datasheet (Nov 1995) the minimum load per channel is 200W, due to the fact these were triac dimmers, whereas Tempus (Being thyristor) would go down to 40W.

HTH

Richard

Hi Stefan.

Welcome to the BR

Are you SURE that these LED pars will work off a dimmer?

Are they single channel LEDs (white) or RGB like most on the market?

Do you have a link to the manufacturer's web site for them?

Tony

According to the datasheet (Nov 1995) the minimum load per channel is 200W, due to the fact these were triac dimmers, whereas Tempus (Being thyristor) would go down to 40W.

Although I doubt the specs have changed, it will depend on which version you have pre '98 or post '98.

Chris

It´s only bulbs with E27 socket PAR38 and it is white LED:s in it. it´s not PAR cans with DMX .The seller says they are dimmable. I have checked oher seller to and some have dimmabel bulbs and some dont have.

/ Stefan

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

Although I doubt the specs have changed, it will depend on which version you have pre '98 or post '98.

Chris

The dimmer version is before 98

/ Stefan

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

The dimmers is before 98.

/Stefan

Archived