Fat Frog - Fixture Control Edit Mode

101wilsy

Heya all,

just took apart the Fat Frog.... someone decided to drop it and stuff decided to fall out... so nearly all back together I decided to update the OS and fixture library etc and brush up on some skills :D

Looking at the fixture control panel (below the frog logo) I realised when you hold down the attribute buttons for a fixture, a menu appears in the LCD of which you can scroll through which are: absoloute, relative, fan first, fan middle, fan last and fan v... so I thought ooo... but currently have no lights around to test it with, so I am just wondering what does it do!?

Many Thanks

Jack! :** laughs out loud **:

sorry all!! :** laughs out loud **:

and anyone know how to but these blummin faders back in properly!?... the metal pin has fallen out of a load of the channels... still got the pin... just can't seem to seat it back in!

Jack

Hi Jack

Sounds like someone's given the desk quite some whack!?

Give Keith a call at the office on 01633 838088 - he'll be able to talk you through replacing the faders. Alternatively our distributors will be able to supply replacement faders, if you're happy with a soldering iron.

Regards,

Peter

sorry all!! :** laughs out loud **:

and anyone know how to but these blummin faders back in properly!?... the metal pin has fallen out of a load of the channels... still got the pin... just can't seem to seat it back in!

Jack

Hi Jack

Sounds like someone's given the desk quite some whack!?

Give Keith a call at the office on 01633 838088 - he'll be able to talk you through replacing the faders. Alternatively our distributors will be able to supply replacement faders, if you're happy with a soldering iron.

Regards,

Peter

Yes indeed!!

Don't lend out expensive equipment I have learnt!!

the fader/slider itself is fine, its just the metal clippy bit that sits in there and holds the plastic top of the slider (the knob)

is there not a way of putting that back into the slot and then putting the plastic knob on top of them when its all been screwed back in?

Jack

GIVE. ZERO. 88. A. CALL. THEIR. NUMBER. IS. PRINTED. ABOVE. IN THIS. VERY. THREAD.

Seriously, would you mind at least TRYING to find the answers out yourself and doing a little thinking before just blurting out the question?

;)

I do try and figure things out myself, it's just I thought there may have been an easier way of a few of you telling me rather than spending an hour on a phone call that I could pickup off the internet in 5 minutes... and I assure you I have looked through google on putting the metal back in and how they are built etc...

also I am quite busy during the week so I havent always got the time ;)

Jack

Archived