Where to find second hand kit

James

Personaly I haven't seen the attraction of any of the Behringer desks with the exception of the DDX3216 which seems to be a completly different animal.

Indeed. It's on my be-nice-to-have list, assuming I can't ever stretch my budget to an 01v96 :-)

I was sold on one after I used one in This show (Apologies for gratuitously cross referencing posts) It was almost perfect - one of it's few flaws was though that I only had it on demo for the durationof the show and therefore had to regretably return it.

I also tried it out on one of my regular bands when I had it. I found monitors on it not as good as the 01V96 as the 01v does it's auxes on faders where the 3216 does it on pots however the ability to map inputs 1>16 to the unused 17>32 was great as I could run seperate monitor EQ to house EQ.

James

I bought a load of KME boxes from Germany - via Thomann. 12+1" tops, 18" subs, thomann own brand 3200 +2400 amps, behringer x-over. Really good very impressed - although one gig had just 2 tops connected and fried because someone 'forgot' and it got run up LOUD. Can't really blame the loudspeaker - but KME replaced the driver no problem.

http://www.kme-sound.de/cgi-bin/kme.shop/4...ae/Catalog/1030

the paint finish is oddly a lightish grey - but looks good and is tough.

3 tops, 2 subs per side.

having been inside them, nothing much to report, but construction standard is good and the small crossover pcb is well made - only odd point is horn protection by festoon type lamp that has an odd filament similar to ant-surge fuse.

the ones I have are 1122S's if that helps

Archived