MKE 2 wiring guide

Mr Steve

Hello,

I have some faulty Sennheiser MKE 2 mics which are on Lemo connectors. I intend to shorten the mic cables as they have faults near the connectors, and then put a locking jack on to make them work with some ew112 transmitters. Does anyone know which of the red/blue inner cores on the MKE 2 cable go to the tip/ring of a TRS mini jack?

Thanks.

Hello,

I have some faulty Sennheiser MKE 2 mics which are on Lemo connectors. I intend to shorten the mic cables as they have faults near the connectors, and then put a locking jack on to make them work with some ew112 transmitters. Does anyone know which of the red/blue inner cores on the MKE 2 cable go to the tip/ring of a TRS mini jack?

Thanks.

For Evolution Wireless:

Red to the Tip

Blue and screen both go to the body

the Ring of the jack can either be left O/c or shorted to the body - it's the guitar input to the TX, it's up to you really.(On freePORT™ transmitters, which use the same connector the ring of the jack is not used at all)

Wiring info can be found in the user manual: http://www.sennheiser.com/uk/icm.nsf/resou...le/EW100_US.pdf

Regards,

Andy.

Archived