converting optical into coax

Matt

I'm looking around for a gizmo that can convert an optical signal (digital of course) to a coax digital signal. and one to do coax to optical just to be awkward.

could anyone recommend one like I am talking about or can anyone point me in a direction of a circuit diagram which I can build one from seeing as I am quite nift with the old soldering iron these days :(

Matt

some other interesting thigns there aswell, hmmmm I have a mdsje500 with optical not coaxial argh... cheers

maplins ay, that is lucky, one of em just down the road, easir to go buy than make me thinks.

greetings,

Have a look at the ULTRAMATCH SRC2000. I bought one a few years ago and now wondered how I did without it. It will convert optical/ Coax (sp/dif) and Aes.ebu to the same. It sample converts and removes Jitter. What they don't mention is that is strips off the SCMS (serial copy managemnet system), so you can make second generation digital copies.

Hope this helps.

Fleeting

yeah, cheers mate, that could be very handy in the future, shall compare all of them with eachother and choose the best, and its behringer, so will match the rest of my kit... maybe this IS the one for me

cheers once again, your all very helpful :(

and fleeting why do you always start with "greetings" ** laughs out loud **

Archived