Par 56 Set Up - where to source quickly?

Rocket

I've been asked if I can supply a basic eight x par 56 set up with 300w lamps. 2 x 4 way t bars, with a basic analogue controller with slider to control.

The problem is it's needed by this Wednesday afternoon, or by Thursday at the latest. I've nothing available. For what it'll cost, I'd rather buy it as it'll be handy to have knocking about in the future. Has anyone any idea where I could possibly order a full package from that might be able to deliver by then (if anywhere!). I require the housings, lamps, controller and all cabling - I have got stands and T-bars available if necessary.

If anyone's got any ideas of anywhere that might be able to supply at such short notice, could you possibly let me know. Cheers.

You don't actually say where in the world you are, so recommending suppliers who can supply tomorrow is a bit tricky.

Most of the suppliers who carry stock will ship same-day, with next-day delivery. It may cost you a few pounds extra.

So go to the usual suspects - 10outof10, CPC, etc etc etc

Cheers for the quick replies guys. Meant to include that I'm based in Bolton...running around like a madman today, didn't check what I'd written properly!

I know most places should be able to supply, just wondered if there were any people have dealt with that are particularly efficient. As it stands, my local shop have assured me that they can now have something ready by Wednesday morning (this is after initially saying they might be able to supply Wednesday, more likely Thursday, or at the latest Friday). Fingers crossed...!

Cheers for the replies.

Archived