Jump to content

Noise Assessor

Recommended Posts



My employers would like me "to be trained to Noise Assessor standard by a reputable training provider"


Now I've found some providers of a week long course, "Certificate of Competence in Workplace Noise Risk Assessment" from the IoA website. Most seem to be hundreds of miles from me, of the two closer ones, one has not yet replied & the other no longer offers the course.


My question is, are there any other courses that you think would fit the bill; do I really need to do a whole week?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sat in a hotel in Brighton, at the Institute of Acoustics "Reproduced Sound" conference, I guess I have to say the 1 week IOA noise course is the one you need to take ;-)


Actually, it's very good, and gives you a mix of theory and practice in noise assessment. If your employers are paying, I'd jump at the opportunity!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.