dodgy seam in rosco twin white

Alan Munden

Hi I've just rigged a screen for a touring show, its Rosco twin white and we paid handsomly for an invisable seam (my arse) it would seam that one side was stretched and one not which results in a ripple that I can't lose. does any one have experiance of this and is it worth chasing rosco, or is it the nature of the beast. show goes out in a week, help please

Why not give Rosco a call, since you purchased the screen off them, they should be your first port of call, not complaining on an internet forum... ?? :(

I am Talking to rosco, bit of a one way conversation thus far. I am just trying to find out if its a problem that others have had.

Hi I've just rigged a screen for a touring show, its Rosco twin white and we paid handsomly for an invisable seam (my arse) it would seam that one side was stretched and one not which results in a ripple that I can't lose. does any one have experiance of this and is it worth chasing rosco, or is it the nature of the beast. show goes out in a week, help please

spoke to Flints today and their sending a replacement and Roscos will investigate so fairplay all round Alan

• 2 weeks later...

spoke to Flints today and their sending a replacement and Roscos will investigate so fairplay all round Alan

Up date

New screen arrived and was much the same , so cut my losses and ordered 3 mtr wide seamless front projection screen from harkness hall, jobs a good'n moral is I think; unless you stretcher a screen on four sides its tough to loose a welded seam, hey ho, next time.

Archived