1/4 mono to mono

drummerrhys

Does anyone know where I can get some really small 1/4 inch mono to mono cables for a reasonable price?

I need them desperately as some have just been severed on my electronic drums. I have no idea where to find short ones and after hours of googling, have found nothing.

Cheers,

Rhys

The ones you'd expect to find on electronic drum kits will be longer than a foot. Maybe 6ft for the longest and perhaps as short as a foot for the shorter ones. Either way. CPC is a good start, to buy the bits, or the ready made cables.

Careful though. Some of them may well be TRS jacks to carry 2 control signals, Snares and cymbals are the likely candidates for this depending on the kit.

Rob

Try Your Local Maplin Store order code YZ32 about 6 or 7 pound I think

Personally, I wouldn't buy any components from Maplins (with the exception of branded products - eg. "Neutric" etc.).

Most of their cables and connectors are horrible, cheap and nasty and don't have a long service life.

My advice........buy some good quality cable and plugs, and make your on custom leads up. More time consuming but a better and more reliable result in the long run!

Only my opinion!.........Cheers..........Brian :(

Archived