Capture 2005/Capture Polar

Firewood1

Hello,

I have just bought Capture Polar Basic edition, but am currently using Capture 2005 until I upgrade my laptop to support the graphics.

I am having no problem adding filters to conventionals, but I cannot remove them. If I try to change the colour, it adds both colours together. I can see them listed in the project window under the title Slot Frames, but they are unselectable and unremovable.

Has anybody found how to do this?

Has anybody had any issues with the ficture profile for the VL1000TS also? I am finding the gobos are not responding as they should be according to the display on Hog PC. I have checked the Hog fixture profile and it is all as per the user manual. I do not know how to edit the library on Capture.

Also, is there a detailed User Manual for Capture, as the Reference Guide supplied is quite vague in some areas...such as this current problem!

Many thanks

Moderation: Your identical thread in Lighting has been deleted as you may only have the same thread once.

Thanks for that...I hadn't seen that option. I find it strange that you can't just delete it from the project window when you select the fixture but never mind...maybe I will be able to in Polar?

Another question...I am now having issues with the fixture profile for the VL1000TS. I have checked that the console fixture profile is correct and it is as per the manual for the VLs. I cannot access the fixture profile within Capture to check this. Perhaps Capture 2005 has an old library and this will not be an issue in Polar?

The particular issue is with the gobos. The positions are all out of sync.

Has anybody else found this?

Cheers

Archived