mac numbers

minimac

I was told that in the States they used to refer to the VL2416 simply as the VL8

I Like that! of all the Vari Lites I always find that to be just a mouthful to say and remember :** laughs out loud **: VL8 it is!

why they all couldnt have just gone from 1 onwards and stuck with it I dont know...I supose its something to do with the advertisers wanting somethin with a ring to it.

on a slightly different note... winamp went from 3.0 to 2.9 and then straight to 5!

on a slightly different note... winamp went from 3.0 to 2.9 and then straight to 5!

Sorry to go :o for a moment, but is Winamp v5 any better than v3? I went from v2.91 to v3, then straight back to v2.91 again - v3 was cack!

again.. off topic, I got 3 pretty much as soon as it came out, hoping it would be great... full of bugs, really shouldnt have been released (at least not so soon). anyway long story short im still with 2.91 because I dont get on with 5, although theres nothing really wrong with it from what I can see

Archived