USB power adaptor

Doug Siddons

I may be wrong, so open to correction, but wouldn't the Tascam device need its driver software and user interface to function, or do they function stand alone?

I did try and bring your attention to this!!!!!!! :) Ah well didn't cost ya much!!

iPod chargers are for iPods only, Ive already tried using them for something else. Try an all round USB charger.

Good Luck :]

If Doug has access to a different charger then it may be worth a go but I wouldn't spend any more money on this this. I had the same thought as Andy (but didn't bother with a "me too" post). I've only used the Tascam audio adaptor once but my memory is that the routing relies on drivers stored on the PC which would be lacking with a simple USB power adaptor.

Bob

Yeah Ok I knew best ..... not!!!! ;) The charger was from Tesco's so not real ipod (but it is white!) and computers are the work of the devil; being mainly analogue thinking, if its got an in and an out with a knob inbetween they should be connected by real wires not silicon but lesson learnt, actually learnt two things during the course of this thread so worthwile exercise thanks to all for your contributions :D

Archived