Stage website

Ben

Just checked out the current stage website ... have noticed that there is no more Hamlet online!

Okay, panics over. Hamlet is now part of the opinions section on The Stage website. :o

And (and!) there is now online access to previous Hamlet cartoons. Now if we could just get them to put Flyman online... :o

<TeeJay returns to wondering if having no sound on this computer will keep him trapped in the vermillion room ...>

They seem to have stopped the search facility in the jobs section which would bring up jobs from the past 2-3 weeks rather than just the current one which is all that is displayed in the individual sections . It was really handy for when you couldn't remember which issue a job you wanted to apply for was in and then discovered you'd recycled it anyway. This happened when I told a friend about a job I thought perfect for her. Luckily she found it through the search facility and eventually got the job.

• 1 year later...

Hello I know this is a very old post but. There is Hamlet cartoon strip I'm looking for and I have searched the best I can, some of you may have seen it. Its with the first character saying "technicians what do they do?" and ending in "oh cares" or something like that. Anyone know? As I need it soon for a memorial.

Andy

Archived