GCSE Results. What did everyone else get??

mrcog

Got my AS results

B's in english lit and business studies

c in product design

d in physics (so glad ive dropped it now for drama =] )

well done to everyone else GCSE's or whatever resutls you got

nic

I got:

A in Music, French, Maths, Physics and IT.

B in Geography, English lit, English lang, citizenship, biology and chmistry

D in RE

Little bit upset/disappointed I didn't get any A*'s. Although, in French the moderator didn't give us our 15 mins reading time prior to the exam (listening). I may re-take RE and request the papers. I thought I did better than in the mocks and in the mocks I got a C or B.

I also think I did quite well in maths, considering I was in an awful class and had an awful teacher for year 10 and the first half of year 11 and learnt hardly anything at all!!

Could have been worse I guess.

Got my a levels last thursday - A in physics, maths, product design and general studies. B in AS chemistry.

Now off to Warwick uni for a Mechanical Engineering masters degree, poverty-line life-style, a liver problem and maybe some technical work as well ;)

CC

Well done everyone. Don't listen to the cynics about grade inflation and stuff. You can only sit the exams they give you.

Wearing my teacher hat :). I'm pleased for all my students at GCSE and A level. They've worked hard and done the business this year.

Archived