Recomendations for staging

Thirdtap

'Lo

I am looking to change the current hire stock of rostra which is currently wooden gates and lids to a 'steeldeck' module type system. I am currently thinking about metrodeck because it is quite light and easy to move. Steeldeck and ambideck are far to heavy for this purpose.

Rough spec -

6' x 4' sections,

easy enough to move as it might have to be carried up stairs into a venue,

robust as it will be used alot

The fewer the parts to the unit the better

I am looking to change the different types of rostra currently held in stock to a single type with which will be more versatile.

recommendations and company contact names would be very handy.

Many thanks

Sadly much of the weight of the deck is in the ply covering - and if you want it to last well and go for birch ply, it'll weigh a fair bit more than a cheap ply covering. We recently bought a stock of Maltbury's Metrodeck and are pretty happy with it - Litestructures' light aluminum deck would be nice but it's somewhat more costly.

Another factor, what does your local hire company stock, in case you want to hire some more, compatible deck?

Archived