Stickers for my tools

klemay

Does anyone know what printing companies do good heavy duty stickers that I can use for sticking on my gear? Obviously im planning on sending them my logo to be printed onto the stickers.

Lemark are not cheap in the slightest. I think for labels you have to buy something like 250 minimum.

Then, initially, they will charge £150 for the entering into the computer, £30 for a 'printer set up' whatever that is, and then, after all that, I think the minimum order of actual products is like £50 or £60!!

Take a look at Ebay, some people may do you an address label, but a bit smaller, which may be cheaper and better for you. I think some address ones I bough cost me about £5.00 all in for the printing and postage, and I got 250 of those.

However, IF anyone does find a decent, reasonably priced (not necessarily cheap), please do let me know. I am looking to get some Vynal logo stickers done for an install.

Guest lightnix
Metal labels are ideal for marking kit IMO. After 48 hours or so, the only way you can remove them, is to literally tear them off with a pair of pliers :D

And the avery ones are sold in Staples stores. From memory - £29.99 for a pack.

We have used them when we needed flightcase labels (they do them 2 to A4 page), and once printed, work quite well with markers etc. The adhesive on them is nasty, and sticks well to most surfaces.

We used a colour laser to print onto them originally, but simple black and white worked better, and was more durable - just the company logo in colour.

Try ebay for laser vinyl. Most 'small run' stickrs will be printed this way - in a standard colour laser printer, onto printer vinyl, then cut out. Doing it yourself may be a bit more time consuming, but works just as well, and as long as you dont want some sort of round sticker etc, then looks as good as the professionally done one.

If someone wants to make a mint - get a batch of 'no logo' flightcase ones made up from le mark, and sell them on ebay !.

Archived