Adding to Forty Line system

bassfreak

If you get the TT+ subs then you may as well go the whole hog and get the 12" tops as well?

I have heard this and want it desperately but can't afford it at the mo! (sorry TT+ haters :))

I'm not sure if the TT+ subs have a link out to connect your dB tops directly, or if you will need another amp?

Anyone?

John Denim.

If you get the TT+ subs then you may as well go the whole hog and get the 12" tops as well?

I have heard this and want it desperately but can't afford it at the mo! (sorry TT+ haters :) )

I'm not sure if the TT+ subs have a link out to connect your dB tops directly, or if you will need another amp?

Anyone?

John Denim.

I'll still use the 1x15" enclosure as that powers the tops. Was also looking at the new DB Flexsys, looks quite nice.

Looking at the flexsys 18" active cabs here they look a good spec for the money, and at £900 a pop (which is cheaper than the RCF pro4 sub) it's not a bad price either.

Not sure though about bunging them underneath a qls151 (active single 15" woofer and passive 12" top) would do 'em any justice?

Saying that I'd see if I could dry hire a pair first, on the ank that you'd get the hire fee back if you buy them.

Give it a try, and let us know!

John Denim. :)

Looking at the flexsys 18" active cabs here they look a good spec for the money, and at £900 a pop (which is cheaper than the RCF pro4 sub) it's not a bad price either.

Not sure though about bunging them underneath a qls151 (active single 15" woofer and passive 12" top) would do 'em any justice?

Saying that I'd see if I could dry hire a pair first, on the ank that you'd get the hire fee back if you buy them.

Give it a try, and let us know!

John Denim. :)

Not sure if the Flexsys system is out yet but I think that is the way I'll go, dry hire a few systmes and see what works best. Cheers for the help and I'll let you know. :D

I have heard this and want it desperately but can't afford it at the mo! (sorry TT+ haters :rtfm:)

Anyone?

John Denim.

They have a parralel signal output and a crossover signal output, non of them powerd.

They also have a powercon output for powering the tops, if the tops are active.

Rich

Archived