Faders

Guest Ben Pereira

Guest Ben Pereira
Hi people please can you tell me the differance between a rotery and a liner fader?? Thanx Ben Pereira.http://www.speakerplans.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

Homework again Ben?

The words 'rotary' and 'linear' tell you how they move. Any good dictionary will define the two words. This is an electronics question though, they won't make any difference to the sound.

dude, you really need to do your academic work off your own back. I worked for two hard years to get my HND, and so should you. copying and pasting questions onto a forum like this is just low to me. this isn't even a hard question, and the likelihood is you were either taught this in class, or required to do independent study.

Hi,

Ben, I might have not done the same course as you, but as mentioned by 'mervaka' you most likely would have been taught this in a lesson, I certainly was taught all needed to know for the homework in the lesson, I think it would be beneficial for you to go to your local library and see whether they lend out THIS and THIS book, it was the book that was used to complete assignments in my BTEC course. These books will guide you in the right direction, and other books similar to that one will help you greatly because of the level of detail needed.

Ryan

I've just changed the title of this topic to "Faders" because you had typed "Fades" which has a very different meaning.

It's worth stating that you would probably do a lot better researching this in the index of a book or (if you must) via Google if you spelled "rotary" and "linear" properly.

As with your topic about locating the various parts of a mixer, I would refer you to the FAQ ( HERE ) about homework-related queries. Your question does NOT meet the criteria set down so this topic is now closed.

Bob

Archived