Please can anyone help me decribe the features on a mixing console

Guest Ben Pereira

Guest Ben Pereira

Hi

Just wondering if anyone help me identify the location of the main secters and features on a mixing console??

Including the, Mic line ampsand I/ps, EQ, Fader, Channel cut/mute, Aux send (prefade), Aux send (post fade), Master stereo fader and Channel pan.

Thanx!!

Ben Pereira :unsure:

Solo / Mute / PFL: These switches control how the channel is monitored. They do not affect the actual output of the channel.

thats a lie. mute of course affects the output of the channel..

Guest Ben Pereira

coz I need a little help with my homework!!

I heve 20 assignments to do in 3 weeks!!!!

Ben Pereira

That's what research is for. Asking people to tell you the answer does not equal research. Research skills are something that is frightfully lacking in high school education, and the primary reason most people get quite a shock when they hit university. Shame really.

What you mean is you STILL have 20 assignments to do, and only 3 weeks left to do them in - so you would like us to help you.

This does beg the question as to why you left them all until the last minute? I suspect we all have a pretty good idea!

Archived