Work Experience

Hey guys!!

Do any of you peps know anyone that is looking for some one to go on work experience cos I need to build up my portfolio!!!I am particularly interested in Concert and television lighting!!

if you know anybody who I could give a ring then please let me kno!!!

cheers guys

oli

• 2 weeks later...

I just went for some work experience at Mersey TV in Liverpool. Not sure where you are from but they were really good. extremely helpful and I learned loads as well as having a good time. Worked on hollyoaks as a sort of all round helper but mainly helping the cameras guys. There is a really good lighting designer there called chris royle who you will probably be able to contact through mersey tv's website (merseytv.co.uk) I think.

Good luck!

Em

xxx

Last year I went to our local hire company and to centeral tv.

First week (hire company) learned loads about DMX as our school dosent have it ;).

Scond week (tv)oh so boring I did nothing the only good thing's were the graphics and going on location. We then discovered that the day I couldn't go Friday was pretty much the biggest news story of the year ( Dr. Kelly's death) so I was VERY annoyed.

I dont know if anyone else has had the same problem but thats what happerned to me.

Archived