MS Visio

Bob in Derby

Hello folks

Although we use a variety of software for LX work (LX Designer, a bit of CAD, Corel...) we also have a number of things on MS Visio and I thought it would be useful if I could bash some lights onto some of the plans in an easy format.

I'm sure I've seen LX symbols in Visio format in the past, but the location escapes me, and searches of Blue Room / Shepperd and Googling have not been fruitful (either that or my brain has slipped somewhere)

Anyone any clues (or even symbols...)

Help and info as always much appreciated.

Ta, Bob

Cheers fellas

I was just coming back to say exactly that...

Takes a bit of persuading to sort out the attributes and info, but I've finally managed to create a glorious set of stencils - well it actually took two of us going "erm... click that... try this... doh!" etc

(If anyone visits this thread in the future after doing a "Visio" search, I've now written myself a set of bullet point instructions for converting the files - PM me for a copy!!!)

Ta n all, Bob

Yes indeedy Paul ("in Coalville!")

As soon as I've finished a good stack of them (or persuaded a colleague he'd like to help me finish what we started!) I'll mail them to you. I'll even type up my scribbles about converting CAD stuff into Visio in a painless (well almost) fashion.

TTFN Bob ("in Derby!")

Archived