Lighting desk at the White Bear?

monkeh

Hi everyone

Just a quick one - any idea what lighting desk the White Bear Theatre in Kennington use? I've checked their website for a tech spec but no joy unfortunately! Bit of a long shot asking I know but thought I'd give it a go!

Cheers

S

I think it is a pre-Sirrus Zero88 desk actually. Or maybe it's a Sirrus and the memories are broken... I know that I had to run the show off of subs because either there were no memories or they didn't work. It may have changed though, that was a year or so ago.

Hi everyone

Just a quick one - any idea what lighting desk the White Bear Theatre in Kennington use? I've checked their website for a tech spec but no joy unfortunately! Bit of a long shot asking I know but thought I'd give it a go!

Cheers

S

You could try 'phoning them to ask: 020 7793 9193

Thanks for your replies everyone

I've just been given a job on a show going into the venue (which I'm visiting on Tuesday and then fitting up around working on another show) but was just curious and thought a heads up would be helpful. If they were open today or tomorrow, I'd obviously phone them - just unfortunate timing this time!

Last I knew (around a year ago) they had a Zero 88 XL24 with 24 ways of dimming I think, and about 6 lights in various states of repair. I used to take a mirage in there quite often but bear in mind that they have analogue dimmers so that required a demux as well

It was an Arri Mirage the last time I was in.

I was in 2 weeks ago, it is an Arri Mirage.

They also own about 13 fixtures, of which 4 or so are 500w parcans, 1 is a 1k parcan, there is 2 x 2kw fresnels, a few old Sils and 4 or so minuette profiles. They have very little in the way of cabling but there is 4 runs of soca with tails in the rig. Also, they have 18 channles of dimming, of which about 14 channles work.

(this is no way me slating the White Bear theatre, just listing what they have!)

Hope this helps

Dunc

It was an Arri Mirage the last time I was in.

I was in 2 weeks ago, it is an Arri Mirage.

They also own about 13 fixtures, of which 4 or so are 500w parcans, 1 is a 1k parcan, there is 2 x 2kw fresnels, a few old Sils and 4 or so minuette profiles. They have very little in the way of cabling but there is 4 runs of soca with tails in the rig. Also, they have 18 channles of dimming, of which about 14 channles work.

Huge thanks for this Dunc - loving the last minute randomness of fringe jobs and their kit!!!

S

Archived