Charter

MikeR

Dear all,

here is a wee file for your general amusement. Its all about standards of behaviour and expectations. Best practice and the like. It follows on from the low prices thread.

Read, digest, laff out loud, and post your thoughts below.

Haven't read it yet, but it's great that someone is taking the time to try and sort out this "being paid nowt for one heck of a lot" mess.

That said, I do tend to shop around a bit for a cheap hire price, but it is for amateur theatre where my budget is under £1000, and sometimes under £500.

Very good just had a quick read.

One subject I don't know if you want to cover Holiday pay?

Some friends and family are teachers and they get paid holiday pay with their daily rate should they do cover work or adult education classes.

As far as I understand it casual and part time workers are now entitled to various rights that used to be the preserve of the full time employed.

Health and safety on site - what about the client / hire company supplying you with information about the venues policy or any aspects that may be relevant to you whilst working there? I know this could go on what about trained first aiders?

Archived